TuffMat Dog Beds
or make 4 interest-free payments of $31.24 AUD fortnightly with More info
TuffMat! Key features are:
- Fully sealed in our commercial-grade rip-resistant material. Perfect for scratching/ clawing and outdoor usage.
- Odour-resistant & Low-allergen - it won't hold smell!
- Waterproof - not water-resistant. Simply hose to clean. Great for incontinent / messy dogs.
- Therapeutic bed - absorbs / relieves pressure from dog's joints and muscles.
- Great for all life stages - from pup to elderly.
- Doesn't need re-stuffing. Not filled with Dacron/ Plastic. Five Year Comfort Guarantee. Your dog's bed will not flatten.
- Rounded corners mitigates chewing. Double-stitched.
- NO zips or Velcro reducing destructive attention.
- Fleas and germs can't live in our Australian made beds.
- 2-year manufacturers warranty on our workmanship.
- Australian made in the Hunter Valley, NSW.
- 100% non-toxic - no formaldehyde or dangerous toxins in our bedding.
Designed for all dogs, from young & energetic to old & arthritic.
BED SIZES -
Our Small Bed recommendations: (71cm x 45cm x 10cm)
Chihuahua; Cocker Spaniel; Miniature Poodle; Boston Terrier; Dachshund; Scottish Terrier; Shi Tzu; Silky Terrier; Cairn Terrier; Havanese; Tibetan Spaniel; Welsh Terrier; Fox Terrier.
Our Medium Bed recommendations: (87cm x 60cm x 10cm)
Beagle; Pug; Jack Russel Terrier; Tibetan Spaniel; Cavalier King Charles Spaniel; Bichon Frise; Whippet; Tibetan Terrier; English Toy Spaniel; American Eskimo Dog (miniature); Border Terrier.
Our Large Bed recommendations: (103cm x 73cm x 10cm)
Border Collie; Australian Shephard; English Springer Spaniel; Staffordshire Bull Terrier; Chinook; Lagotto; American Bulldog; Italian Spinone; Rottweiler; White German Shephard; Greyhound.
Our Extra Large recommendations: (123cm x 85cm x 10cm)
Great Dane; German Shephard; Rhodesian Ridgeback; Golden Retriever; Boxer; Husky; Belgian Malinois; Dalmation; Alaskan Malamute; Bullmastiff; Irish Wolfhound; Tibetan Mastiff.
Not sure of the size? Send us a message!
We've conducted significant research and development into the design of our TuffMat!, and as every dog is different we do not offer a guarantee that the TuffMat! is indestructible. The TuffMat! is designed for ripping and tearing behaviors, not chewing behaviors. Introduce slowly to destructive dogs. If your dog is a chewer and you'd like them to have an orthopedic supportive bed, we recommend introducing the TuffMat! slowly, as a reward and paired with our durable chew toy range.