Feed Your Dog a Quality BARF Pet Food Diet for Maximum Health Benefits
Maintain your pet’s health and well-being optimally by providing BARF pet food, which is the healthiest diet for your pet. There is a large selection of BARF (Biologically Appropriate Raw Food) available in-store or online.
What Sets The Pet Shop Boyz Apart Regarding BARF Dog Food
After being in this industry for many years and having gained extensive experience (over 150 years among the team), we have seen many developments in animal products. None have been as revolutionary as the pet food division. Changing to a BARF diet for your dogs is probably the best decision to make regarding their food. Their teeth, breath, skin and coat will improve drastically. We strive to always stock superior products as the well-being of your pet is of utmost importance to us.
- Fresh: Prepared from 100% human-grade ingredients our raw food ranges are top quality; we purchase natural ingredients from various sources. The same suppliers who supply local restaurants, supply us with fruits & vegetables, chicken and turkey from the Hunter Valley. We source lamb and beef from the New England grazing areas and salmon from the clean Tasmanian waters.
- Additive-free: Often, manufacturers bulk up pet foods up with grains, and add preservatives and artificial additives, all of which adversely affect your pet. Pet food producers do this to keep manufacturing costs as low as possible. Our raw pet food has no grains, corn, rice sorghum, preservatives, soy, nor colourants.
- Raw: Absolutely everything we put into our pet food is raw and unprocessed; we are thereby retaining the benefits of the natural ingredients. Accordingly, keep the pet food refrigerated or frozen to preserve it until required.
This healthier alternative to regular dog food will have your pets in top condition in no time at all.
Tips for Getting More Value out of a BARF Diet for your Pets
Switching to a raw food diet, is beneficial for your pet; however, be sure to consult with your veterinarian to ensure the switch occurs at the right tempo to avoid your pet developing gastrointestinal problems.
- Understand the basics of nutrition: Unlike canned or dry pet food, the nutritional value of what you feed your dogs is readily available. However, when switching to raw food, this becomes a challenge. For your convenience, our meal packs contain prepacked balanced meals.
- Remember that a raw food diet does not consist solely of raw meat. A balanced raw diet requires supplementing with organs, bones, eggs, fish and veggies we mince & ferment our vegetables, which makes it easier for dogs to consume & digest.
- Fruit: Avoid canned fruits with high sugar content as well as grapes and raisins as these fruits can cause kidney damage. Use all other fruits whole, after removing the seeds and pips.
A Short Buyer’s Guide for BARF Raw Dog Food
Unlike other diets, our BARF diet for puppies includes two ranges for pups, which caters to the different calcium needs at different ages as they grow. In the same way, we divide raw diets into different categories, a meat and bone diet, the BARF diet and the prey model diet.
- Retail: Purchasing from a retailer is often the cheaper avenue to follow. We are BARF dog food retailers who only sell top quality products for your pets.
- Variety: In dietary terms, one size does not fit all. At every stage of a dog’s life, their nutritional requirements change. To accommodate this, we offer nine varieties of puppy food, eight adult varieties and three protein boost varieties.
- Allergies and sensitivities: As with humans, some dogs have allergies, are sensitive to certain ingredients in their food, or react negatively to external factors. Our range of single protein formulas addresses these issues your dog may be experiencing.
Why The Pet Shop Boyz is Cost Effective
We are exceedingly passionate about feeding your pets food that is beneficial to their bodies. To ensure you have access to our products, we offer all our online products on ZIP Pay® and Afterpay®, which makes purchasing, the already well-priced food, interest-free in payment sizes that suit your budget. Then we offer free shipping to a wide range of areas. This convenience ensures that it is easier for you to shop online and receive your pet’s products regularly. Feeding your dog could cost as little as $1.53 per day.
Get hold of us today to order your pet’s next meal, packed full of wholesome goodness.